Saturday, October 27, 2012

CHEERS TO CALIFORNIA !!!
 
Ever since I was a teenager I have wanted to live in California and finally at 33 I am able to live out that dream.  I absolutely love it here.  There are times that I am driving around and I think "whoa I can't believe I actually live here."  I  have been trying to take advantage of all my weekends and explore California since I am only going to be here till next August. 
One weekend I crossed another item off my bucket list which was climbing a mountain.  OK this wasn't a big mountain but it was a mountain and the scenery was amazing!  Over Labor Day weekend I jumped on a plane and flew to LA and spent the weekend there with my aunt and some friends.  It was such a fun weekend just being on the beach and having no plans.  I also spent some time in San Francisco, Sanoma/Napa and most recently San Diego!  By the way did I mention how awesome it is to live 20 minutes from Napa...30 minutes from Sacramento and 45 minutes from San Fran.  I am a lucky lucky girl!     Here are just a small sample of pics from my recent adventures:
 
 
Old Sacramento
 
 
Relaxing by my pool!

 
The mountain!

 
Gorgeous view


 
Fun times in LA !
 

 
Fleet week in San Francisco!


Air show! 

 


 
 Sanoma/Napa
 
 
 


We love our bubbles!
 

 
San Diego!
 


 

 
 
 
I have a lot more places on my list I want to visit before next August ... I am so a Cali girl! I am always up for visitors so start planning and come out and visit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment